Sunday, April 10, 2016

Six of Crows- Review

I've been struggling with how to start this review, so I apologize if this isn't a cohesive review. This is the newest book by Leigh Bardugo. Well, actually it came out last year but it's newest until the 2nd book in this series comes out. It's based in the same world as The Grisha Trilogy but it gives a completely different look on life for the people without the special Grisha power.

This book doesn't disappoint at all. In fact, I think it's 100% better than her last series (I still love her last series). There isn't anything that isn't beautifully executed in this book. Especially with the 6 different perspectives. Now I know, normally people would cringe away from that. But its all third person, which I think might help, and they all tie together seamlessly. There's also twist and turns that you wouldn't be able to guess. I really can't say much more. I think this is a book you need to go out and read for yourself. It left me speechless with anything intelligent to say. I think it would be okay to read this book without reading the first series because they have two different focuses. Give it a try.

5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment