Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Life Next Door - Review

   This was the first ever book I have ever read by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I read it in less than a day. My Life Next Door was an amazing book in my opinion, but let's get to the review shall we?
  Jase and Samantha. They come from polar opposite backgrounds. Jase comes from a large family, five siblings, his family owns a business, he's an animal lover, football player, and such a hard worker and comes from a less wealthy background. Samantha comes from a small family, one sister, Tracey, only being raised by her mother who became involved with politics since she was young, she has two jobs, used to be on the swim team, she has observed Jase's family for years, long before they had met (they're neighbors), she comes from a more wealthy family. I love how they talk through things and how they talk to one another about things they both like. Star gazing, fixing things, swimming, animals, anything and everything. I love the way Samantha and Jase fell in love with each other; so unexpected from one another. When Samantha first meets Jase's sibling's she's first overwhelmed and loves them immediately. She falls in love with more than just Jase, she falls in love with his whole family and that's something I like the most about her. She made herself at home with his family even though his family is so different than hers. I overall have no complaints about this book and I absolutely love love love this book so much. I highly recommend this book. I rate this book five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment