Monday, June 27, 2016

City of Glass {The Mortal Instruments Book Three}

Hello Readers! I know it's been a while since I've posted something, my apologies! But I am so interested in this series and normally I can't put these books down but with the school year coming to an end, it took me a little while to read this book. Now let's get into this review shall we? This is the third book in The Mortal Instruments series, so if you have not read City of Bones and City of  Ashes, I suggest you go back and read both of them before you read this book.

This book takes place in Idris. And somehow (I know how I'm just not telling you) Simon, who is now a vampire and is not allowed in Idris, is dragged into Idris and then thrown into prison not long after he arrives with Jace and the Lightwood family. Clary opens her own portal and Luke tries to stop her from entering and ends up going in after her. They both fall into Lake Lyn from the open portal and it's poisonous to Clary and she almost dies from the lake. Luckily she has Luke there and Luke has someone to help him in Idris. This is only the beginning of the book. Five people die, of those five one comes back to life. A handful of new people are introduced and a few of them play a large part in this book. Some people profess their love to one another and you'll just have to read and see who these people are! That's all I will spoil of the book! My next review will be up when I finish the fourth book in this series, City of Fallen Angels. Happy reading!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment