Thursday, May 19, 2016

Queen of Shadows Review

Queen of Shadows is the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series. This book is explosive and fast paced and another brilliant installment in the series. This is going to be a rather short review as I will not spoil anything within this book. I highly recommend these books to everyone. It's so exciting and refreshing and fun.

This book I know has some mixed reviews. Some people love this book and others feel like it was a filler book. I personally loved the book. It started bringing the series in a different direction and I can only imagine what this author has in store. I will say that for awhile it put me into a reading slump so I had to back away, but once I came to this story I was fully immersed in the world and the characters again. There did seem to be a lot of waiting and anticipation going on in the book which had me a little uninterested in parts of the book. The ending was explosive like any book in this series and I'm highly anticipating the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment