Thursday, May 5, 2016

Intimidating TBR Tag

I have seen this tag around YouTube everywhere and I thought it would be extremely fun to talk about my TBR and do my first ever tag. At first I thought it would be weird to do one on a book blog but I looked around and others have done it too so I don't feel so bad. Here we go!


A Book You Were Unable to Finish

I for whatever cannot finish The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I've tried 3 or 4 times but there is something about the writing style and the voices that only get me 50 pages in before I get bored and move on. The whole idea of the book intrigues me, but once I actually sit down and read the book, I lose whatever was getting me excited to even read it.

A Book You've Yet to Read Because You Just Haven't Had the Time

I haven't had time to read The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. I know it's a book that has to deal with suicide and depression and I haven't had the time to fully immense myself in a book with that magnitude of feeling. I just finished Heir of Fire and am going to take a break before I start Queen of Shadows so I might try to read this book soon.

A Book You Haven't Read Yet Because It's Brand New

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson came out today and I haven't read it, but I am extremely excited to read it because she is one of my favorite contemporary authors.

A Book You Haven't Read Because of a Different Book By The Same Author
That would have to be Throne of Glass. Obviously. now I have read  Throne of Glass series but I was really apprehensive to read this series due to me thoroughly disliking her other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses. I hated this book and I figured that if her other series was written like that then I probably would end up disliking her and being the odd one out. Thank goodness they are not written in the same style and I love Throne of Glass.

A Book You Haven't Read Yet Because You Just Haven't Been in the Mood

I think in general I haven't been in the mood for fantasy. I am all fantasied out with the series that I have marathoned. I just need some good light-hearted contemporary and take a break from hi-fantasy.

A Book You Haven't Read Yet Because It's Humongous

The Diviners will probably be the answer to that. It's not huge but it is also historical fiction so now I feel like I'm going to be forcing myself to read that book which will make it feel that much bigger.

The Most Intimidating Book on Your TBR

My most intimidating book is Winter by Marissa Meyer because it's over 800 pages and I have extremely high hopes for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment