Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome!

Hello there,
My name is Elle and this is my blog for all book related things. I will post reviews or information about new books coming out or anything like that. This is a place for anyone to maybe find their new favorite book or to talk to about books and just be themselves. This is a no judgement zone and I will never judge anyone for what they post or what books they like. I love dystopian, fantasy, and some contemporary books. I'm very open to any book recommendations that might be given.


Hello there,
My name is Redda and I will also be blogging for everything book related. I will post reviews about any books I have read or am currently reading. This is a place for anyone to maybe find their new favorite book or to talk to about books and just be themselves. This is a no judgement zone and I will never judge anyone for what they post or what books they like. I will read any book that is recommended to me. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment