Friday, March 25, 2016

Books to Come Out in 2016

Hi Everyone! I just thought I'd do a list of books that are coming out for the rest of the year in 2016. I know there are plenty of lists out there but just in case you may not have known these books were coming out, you will now! I will also post if they are apart of a series. These publication dates are subject to change at any time.

  • Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5)- Sarah J. Maas (September 6th)
  • Heartless- Marissa Meyer (November 8th)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4)- Maggie Stiefvater (April 26th)
  • The Glittering Court- Richelle Mead (April 5th)
  • Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle #3)- Rachel Hawkins (April 5th)
  • The Unexpected Everything- Morgan Matson (May 3rd)
  • Half Lost (The Half Bad Trilogy #3)- Sally Green (March 29th)
  • Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2)- Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff (October 18th)
  • United as One (Lorien Legacies #7)- Pittacus Lore (June 28th)
  • Strange the Dreamer- Laini Taylor (September 27th)
  • Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy- Cassandra Clare (November 15th)

I know I have missed plenty of other books but I know these are some of the books with a lot of hype or ends to series.

No comments:

Post a Comment