Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Faling Kingdoms Review

Falling Kingdoms is the first in the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes. I could not really tell you what it's about because nothing happened.

This book was not my cup of tea in anyway and I don't love the style or writing or world building. It took the whole book to get to any type of conflict and when it did, I was left underwhelmed. I think characters were just killed off because the author may not have known what to do with them. Their deaths all came at weird times except one. The writing style was extremely bland and I didn't share any emotions that the characters went through. The characters were also poorly written and were all two dimensional. I'm trying to get back into fantasy and this hasn't helped my quest at all.

2/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment